Lands End - double shipping costs

I ordered a gift item for $20.from lands end.

I paid to ship it. it doesn't fit so I want to exchange it. now I have to pay to return it. the total is close to $15.

most companies offer free returns if you are going to EXCHANGE it. I will not buy from them again i am a person that buys frequently from them both for myself and gifts for other people. I called them, tried to discuss it. the person just kept saying that is their policy.

she was rude.I am so angry because their competitors do not have that greedy policy.

d53196d review #468414
0 Helpful? 2
Had the same issue0 Comments2 Report
Had an experience with Lands End?  Submit review about this company
Smiles a lot

Oct 21 Dothan, Alabama

Lands End is a fantastic company, great quality and their policy for returns of .....forever......can't be beat! you have an option to return your items to sears for free....if you use lands ends return label yes, you're charged $6.95 but, when you place a return order, like in your case for a different size, you get free shipping to send it back to you. I've been shopping at lands end for years and their staff treated me above and beyond. To see this company on a site like pissed consumers is sad and unfair.

0 0 Reply
anonymous

Jan 03

Of the companies that I order from, very few of them offer postage for returning items, no matter if you want an exchange or a refund.

0 0 Reply

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Lands End.
Filing a new complaint about
×