Lands End - Double shipping costs
I ordered a gift item for $20.from lands end.
I paid to ship it. it doesn't fit so I want to exchange it. now I have to pay to return it. the total is close to $15.
most companies offer free returns if you are going to EXCHANGE it. I will not buy from them again i am a person that buys frequently from them both for myself and gifts for other people. I called them, tried to discuss it. the person just kept saying that is their policy.
she was rude.I am so angry because their competitors do not have that greedy policy.128a3371 review #468414
You may also like
- "I was at the Naughty Twatty last wedensday and bought some toys that my husband and me wanted to try out. They sold me some fuzzy lepard cuffs that..."
- "They had an incredible deal on beats by dre. 50% and limited quantities available. So I decided to scoop up two pairs. One for myself and one for a gift...."
- "After taking hours to upload and prepare on their site (which was a headache in itself) I recently ordered two photo books. On the computer screens (we have two)..."
- "I enjoy DirectTV services, no interruptions or cuts. I guess for some it works for others it doesn't. For the ones having issues try calling them constantly so they understand..."
- "DO NOT LET THESE GUYS TOUCH YOUR CAR! THEY I had my new wheels and tires installed couple of weeks ago and this is what happened - 1. my..."
- "I ordered internet and phone service from Frontier Communications for my adult son and his girlfriend. They broke up and he is now living with me. When I..."