I ordered a gift item for $20.from lands end.
I paid to ship it. it doesn't fit so I want to exchange it. now I have to pay to return it. the total is close to $15.
most companies offer free returns if you are going to EXCHANGE it. I will not buy from them again i am a person that buys frequently from them both for myself and gifts for other people. I called them, tried to discuss it. the person just kept saying that is their policy.
she was rude.I am so angry because their competitors do not have that greedy policy.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Exchange Shipping Charge
- Review category
- Review rating
- 1 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "I purchased a couple v2 Pro Series 3, wax cart, loose leaf cart and several e liquid carts. Not one of these items works properly or as advertised. Customer service..."
- "I purchased furniture with a tag that reads, hobby lobby warehouse reorder furniture $149.99. Furniture Always 30% off, Your price is $104.99 . My 40% coupon was refused at their..."
- "After having our dinner which took longer than I expected, I recommended a dinner presentation to my sister. The next morning I called to see if everything was good...."
- "Hi, i got a thong sandal from chanel NY in dec 2014, within a week i wore it once and the c's in both feet broke , called the..."
- "I bought an iphone that the seller can't give me the appleID of the previous owner. I told offerUp about this and they told me to file a complaint to..."
- "We are supplier/distributor of many types of Nutraceutical products (Sports Supplements) of all categories and brands such as: Optimum Nutrition, Glutamines, Isolates, Dymatize Elite, Creatine, MP-Assault, CLA, Amor-V, BCCA, BSN,..."