Lands End - Double shipping costs
I ordered a gift item for $20.from lands end.
I paid to ship it. it doesn't fit so I want to exchange it. now I have to pay to return it. the total is close to $15.
most companies offer free returns if you are going to EXCHANGE it. I will not buy from them again i am a person that buys frequently from them both for myself and gifts for other people. I called them, tried to discuss it. the person just kept saying that is their policy.
she was rude.I am so angry because their competitors do not have that greedy policy.review #468414
You may also like
- "i bought a sectinal , iwas told it was leather and its not , the sectional is pelling like sun burn, after speaking to a manager at the fort myers..."
- "I bought many thousands of dollars worth of merchandise when Aliexpress was accepting Paypal. Of my hundreds of orders two of them were canceled because the seller could not ship...."
- "Within about 6 months of receiving Whirlpool washer it started leaving black streak marks on my clothes. Had 2 technicians visit & 2nd told me what was wrong with..."
- "While I had my camper at Campingworld in Caleria Alabama for warranty repairs some clown hit it with another trailer. They never called or told me about it so someone..."
- "I ordered the two pack set of sheets by Concierge Collection from HSN. When I received them, one set had bed bug blood staines all over it. Sent them..."
- "Oxford Dictionary of American Family Names is using offensive and racial slurs for last name meanings and hasn't fixed the online error entry for Izzo and Ezzo surname..."