Lands End - Double shipping costs

I ordered a gift item for $20.from lands end.

I paid to ship it. it doesn't fit so I want to exchange it. now I have to pay to return it. the total is close to $15.

most companies offer free returns if you are going to EXCHANGE it. I will not buy from them again i am a person that buys frequently from them both for myself and gifts for other people. I called them, tried to discuss it. the person just kept saying that is their policy.

she was rude.I am so angry because their competitors do not have that greedy policy.

More Review Details

Helpful? 0 Yes 0 3 No 3
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Login
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Feb 01 #939489

If you have a lands end store or sears with lands end you can return your online order there free. They also do orders with free shipping no matter what! Hope this helps for future

Smiles a lot

Oct 21, 2014 #887934 Dothan, Alabama

Lands End is a fantastic company, great quality and their policy for returns of .....forever......can't be beat! you have an option to return your items to sears for free....if you use lands ends return label yes, you're charged $6.95 but, when you place a return order, like in your case for a different size, you get free shipping to send it back to you. I've been shopping at lands end for years and their staff treated me above and beyond. To see this company on a site like pissed consumers is sad and unfair.

Jan 03, 2014 #767884

Of the companies that I order from, very few of them offer postage for returning items, no matter if you want an exchange or a refund.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Lands End. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Lands End.
Filing a new complaint about