Lands End - Double shipping costs
I ordered a gift item for $20.from lands end.
I paid to ship it. it doesn't fit so I want to exchange it. now I have to pay to return it. the total is close to $15.
most companies offer free returns if you are going to EXCHANGE it. I will not buy from them again i am a person that buys frequently from them both for myself and gifts for other people. I called them, tried to discuss it. the person just kept saying that is their policy.
she was rude.I am so angry because their competitors do not have that greedy policy.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Several months ago I agreed to receive a promotional package in the mail. If I took the offer I would pay so much a month and receive big discounts at..."
- " BOYD'S GUNSTOCKS. Happy to take your order and your money. When it turns out their website is not updated and it's not in stock you have to pay the cancellation..."
- "Jessica Zamarron of Pink Sugar XO arrested for using stolen credit cards obtained by mail thieves Aret and Frances Frangulyan. They pilfered over 759 credit card statements in their..."
- "Mobile mechanic Ronnie Hewitt, owner of Indy's Mobile Mechanic, and his accomplice Sarah Asher are scammers! They will lie, cheat and steal from you. I only called them..."
- "I was at the Chino Valley AZ Taco Bell last evening about 5pm local time, 9/2/2015, I observed a woman gathering chicken pieces from a holding oven or warming oven..."
- "I manufacture charge air coolers in China and had six samples sent to Orlando by Fed Ex. I put them on pallets and forwarded them on to a customer. The..."